Vibration isolation for your project
Alara-Lukagro vibration isolation is applicable for both industrial and construction practices. We can offer a solution within a wide range of specific demands and guidelines.
We offer you a range of solutions, such as:
- Steel springs, suitable for compressors, pumps, measurement compartments, coolers and cooling towers.
- Isolation hangers, suitable for ventilators, gypsum walls, pipelines and ductwork.
- IsoMax, suitable for isolation of walls and ceilings.
- Fibreglass isolation pads, suitable for light floors up to heavy industrial installations.
- Bellows, suitable for solutions requiring a very low natural frequency and required internal damping.
How does it work?
Sound through vibration
Sound and vibration are two of the most common sources of irritation. Machines which are established to the ground do not only radiate direct noise, but can also cause nuisance by transferring vibration through mechanical constructions. Due to this the sound level in a certain space can be higher than expected, desired or permitted. Mainly neighbouring spaces can be strongly affected by this problem.
A bellow generally has an internal damping of about 3%. If required this can be raised to 30%.
Based on properties of materials new damping concepts can be developed. Alara-Lukagro calculates along to the physical preconditions and can advise in the dynamical behaviour of a system. For example, think about the start-up of large fans and pumps mounted on springs.
Datasheets for application in building construction:
Enquiry and prices
The price of your vibration isolation depends on:
Type and transport
Type of isolation
Ocean freight or air freight
Amount of sources
Dimensions of source
Weight of source
Layout plan/installation plan
Combinations of isolation
Want tailor-made advice for your project? We’d be delighted to sit around the table with you to discuss your needs!
“I’d be delighted to sit around the table with you to devise the optimal solution for your project. I have years of experience at Alara-Lukagro and consequently understand market demands. Are you faced with a challenge? If so, you’ve come to the right place!”