H60 acoustic enclosure for FPSO
For the FPSO Armada Olombendo Alara-Lukagro not only received the order for the delivery of 3 A60 ventilation systems, but also the order for the development and production of an H60 acoustic container for the Fire water pump system.
East Hub Development project
The East Hub Development Project includes the development of Cabaça North and Cabaca South-East, located within Block 15/06, approximately 350 km northeast of Luanda, Angola.
FPSO Armada Olombendo
The FPSO Armada Olombendo has been converted from an existing double-walled tanker “Armada ALI” (ex. “M.T. OSPREY”). The FPSO is owned by Bumi Armada.
A FPSO (Floating Production, Storage and Offloading) is a floating production platform that is used to produce, treat and store petroleum and gas (hydrocarbons) waiting for further transportation.
Acoustic offshore container
The acoustic offshore container with H60 brand requirement consists:
- Walls, roof and floor with H60 wall construction.
- H120 doors (stainless steel 316).
- Removable roof section for installation and maintenance.
- Lifting beam suitable for SWL 1000 kg.
- Integrated Co2 cabinet.
- Lifting equipment (bottom lift).
- Ventilation set (air inlet, air outlet and purge system) based on overpressure with servo motor controlled H60 fire dampers. The ventilation components are made of stainless steel 316.
Are you facing a similar challenge?
Contact us with your questions and we will be delighted to advise you on a suitable solution for your project.