Customised enclosure for installations at NAM Schoonebeek
NAM Schoonebeek oil field
Schoonebeek is a village in the southeast corner of Drenthe. Underneath Schoonebeek, at a depth of around 800 metres, is the largest crude oil reserve in continental Western Europe. The field was put into production again several years ago. Alara-Lukagro engineered and produced several customised acoustic enclosures for diverse installations at the oil production site. The entire project was commissioned by Jacobs Nederland BV.
- Diverse enclosures for water injection installations and diverse enclosures for pumps and other installations
- Enclosures designed as drop-overs for quick assembly by crane on location (see photo)
- Transportation of the enclosures in one piece – largest enclosure ca 13 x 4 x 4 metres with a corresponding weight of up to 16 tonnes, also transported in one piece
- Extremely effective technical sound properties
- Customised, complete enclosure with steel structure
- Optimal accessibility due to soundproof revolving and sliding doors and roof hatches
- Integrated ventilation system for climate control and air inlet and outlet
Are you facing a similar challenge?
Contact us with your questions and we will be delighted to advise you on a suitable solution for your project.